Could my doctor be lying about my blood pressure to make money off me?

Could my doctor be lying about my high blood pressure? I went to another doctor and my pressure was much lower than when this other doctor takes it. Also, I went to a drugstore and used the blood pressure machine and did it 9 times, and it was far below what that one doctor always says, so is he lying about it to... show more Could my doctor be lying about my high blood pressure? I went to another doctor and my pressure was much lower than when this other doctor takes it. Also, I went to a drugstore and used the blood pressure machine and did it 9 times, and it was far below what that one doctor always says, so is he lying about it to make money off me!?
Update: Also, I noticed that he also may have either prostate cancer or being treated for maybe skin cancer, he is starting to look very tired, especially in the eyes, and his skin and hair are starting to look frazzed, but then sometimes he looks good and is in a good mood. I'm a bit worried, because he gives me a med... show more Also, I noticed that he also may have either prostate cancer or being treated for maybe skin cancer, he is starting to look very tired, especially in the eyes, and his skin and hair are starting to look frazzed, but then sometimes he looks good and is in a good mood. I'm a bit worried, because he gives me a med I really need.
Update 2: To the person who recommended Altace, OMG, it would cause the same symptoms as what sent me to the emergency room 4 times from taking some other BP med, Oy vey: Gastrointestinal Rare cases of abdominal pain associated with elevated enzymes suggestive of pancreatitis are reported. Gastrointestinal complaints of... show more To the person who recommended Altace, OMG, it would cause the same symptoms as what sent me to the emergency room 4 times from taking some other BP med, Oy vey: Gastrointestinal
Rare cases of abdominal pain associated with elevated enzymes suggestive of pancreatitis are reported.

Gastrointestinal complaints of nausea or dyspepsia are reported in approximately 1% of patients. Rare problems include general abdominal pain or fullness, dry mouth, dysphasia, constipation, diarrhea, gastroenteritis, anorexia, vomiting, increased salivation, and dysgeusia. I HAD ALL OF THIS WHEN I WAS ON THAT BP DRUG!!!!!!!

Respiratory side effects are limited to an idiosyncratic and reversible cough in approximately 3% of patients. Several agents have been studied for treating cough with ACE inhibitors. No long term trials exist to allow a definitive treatment option. Cromolyn has the most data showing some benefit. Other agents studied include baclofen, theophylline, sulindac, and benzonatate.