I got sanctioned today for not writing my job search neatly enough?

Hello I have problem in writing my job search neatly in the squares without trespassing the lines in the paper my job advisor gives me. I wrote my job search before in normal paper but I only get told off for not using their paper even though I have explained the reason of that properly to her. Her excuse today... show more Hello
I have problem in writing my job search neatly in the squares without trespassing the lines in the paper my job advisor gives me. I wrote my job search before in normal paper but I only get told off for not using their paper even though I have explained the reason of that properly to her. Her excuse today was that I ""failed to comply with a jobseeker direction"".
I honestly cannot describe how angry I am over this.

What do I do? I can make a complaint but people in my local jobcentre hate people who have been on JSA for a while.