max asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 7 years ago

Do girls prefer men to shave their pubic hair ?

Because I have been out with girls and done stuff but they have never told me what they prefer.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • PETA
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

It varies and usually once you have been with a partner a while you will get more comfortable with each other bodies and will not be afraid to do things or say things you want and experiment together.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

optimal of individual adult men like it Shaved Off Has it particularly is larger efficient A turn Off If women human beings human beings Have Pubic Hair, yet some individual adult men Do Like fairly Hair. For Me Has a guy i like it To Be Shaved Cuz it form of feels greater desirable efficient organic and organic and organic and organic, it particularly is fairly precise Shaved. it particularly is Kinda eye-catching Too! -

• 7 years ago

I guess it varies from girl to girl. Why don't you just ask them?

I would say most girls don't expect men to be shaved, but if you're really hairy you should consider at least trimming. You'll feel lighter and cleaner.

• 7 years ago

I mean different girls prefer different things but I'd guess trimming it would be nice, after all you don't want her to have sex with a bush and doing so adds length to your penis.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

No, women prefer men that bring them to orgasm

• Tink
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

A trim might be nice, but good grief, don't look like a little boy - that's creepy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.