Wiccan and wizards only please?

i want to become a wizard but i heard you have to do a sacrafice so if any wiccans or wizards are reading this please leave your email adress so i can ask you some questions

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

Wicca is a religion, hon... if you became Wiccan, you'd be a Wiccan, not a wizard.

If you practice Witchcraft, you'd be a Witch... people don't use the term Wizard, it's not the same thing.

Yes, you must sacrifice a great deal to become a Witch-- a great deal of time & effort, because it takes years of serious study, meditation & practice to become adept.

But killing something won't give you powers. KNowledge is power... so let go of those poor animals and get some books.

Wicca is a religion-- it's about our relationship with our Gods and how we live our lives.

• 8 years ago

Nobody uses the term 'wizard'. A male witch is a 'witch', it's a genderless term.

Wicca is a SPECIFIC religion, it's not interchangeable with others.

If you want to find out about the different traditions (and no animal sacrifice is ever done by the way) go to www.witchvox.com and start reading. It's an extensive site, has a ton of accurate information on it, and it's not the fake hollywood junk most sites are.

• 8 years ago

Wicca is a religion, like Christianity or Hinduism, if your interested in learning witchcraft i can help you with the basics.

witchychick@rocketmail.com

Source(s): Practicing witchcraft for over ten years
  • 8 years ago

wizard sorceeres magicans shaman prest meditation artist of religtion life styles class fied

that used education and meditation psychology and rules in there practice's and studyies

it realy dont matter.,

Source(s): i been meditation artist for 22 years expert how do it.,
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

read

:CANDLE MAGIC BY Phillop cooper"

:THE GOOD SPELL BOOK BY Little,brown:

:CRYSTAL, GEM & METAL MAGIC BY SCOTT CUNNINGHAM:

:CANDLES MEITATION, & HEALING BY Charlene whitaker:

:EASY TAROT HANDBOOK by Josephine ellershaw:

:Ancient peples and places THE DRUIDS BY Dr. glyn danlel:

• 8 years ago

you should go to hogwart's

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.