Travelling america advise please :)?

I posted this question in the wrong section by mistake so I'm posting again! :) My partner and I are British and are planning on travelling the USA at the end of the year. We are planning on going for 3 months/90 days, between October to January. We will fly from the UK to sanfransisco do LA and Vegas then... show more I posted this question in the wrong section by mistake so I'm posting again! :) My partner and I are British and are planning on travelling the USA at the end of the year. We are planning on going for 3 months/90 days, between October to January. We will fly from the UK to sanfransisco do LA and Vegas then travel down and across the southern states then back up to new york for Xmas and new year. We looked in to RVs but it works out way to expensive! So we will be renting a car and driving it. We have also been advised by somebody that has already done it that flying between states is cheaper so we're unsure?? Basically if anybody has ANY advice for me on the best ways to travel, accomadation (more than happy to stay in motels etc) best routes national parks attractions ect. Also budgeting! How much Money do you think well need roughly on a daily basis what states are not expensive ect. ANY information you can give me will be an amazing help so thankyou in advance!xx
5 answers 5