IE vs Chrome vs Firefox vs Opera, which is the better browser ?

Please provide details to support your answer.

IE just sucks, so don't use that one. It's incredibly slow, unconvenient and just utterly terrible.

Chrome is my favorite. It's simple, easy to add bookmarks, fast and you can install "apps" from the chrome web store for free. in the web store you can also download themes to make your internet look different. It started the look with the tabs atop of the search bar. It has only one search bar for both searching and writing in website urls.

Firefox looks alot like chrome, but its more squared and chunky, and not at responsive IMO. you can also change themes. It uses both a search bar and an url bar. its slower that chrome and opera

Opera again looks alot like chrome with the tabs on top. it uses two search bars which IMO is too unneceseary. They claimed it the fastest web browser, but i don't know.

Choose chrome, its the most convenient, and it's easiest to use

Source(s): Lots of experience

Chrome is best and

IE 10 is okie but too much updates about 100 mb ,

Firefox worst

Opera don't think about it its not browser its a machine

its my experiences with browsers

i like and purely use Firefox. I even have tried the others and that i save coming returned to FF. i actually purely use WOT upload-on if i'll web content i'm undecided of, otherwise i do no longer use upload-ons and in basic terms like the texture of FF. I did like Iron extra suited than Chrome and Iron does not report returned to mom Google...

Chrome and Firefox.

Chrome is faster, Firefox is a bit more efficient.

Google Chrome is better browser than others as it takes least memory to run smoothly;

• Jeremy

That would be purely subjective. I prefer Firefox for the speed and number of extensions available.

Chrome of course ........great themes fast browsing and best download speed...unlike other browsers

Source(s): The WHOLE world knows that......

for me IE10 !

haters gonna hate!

IE