What do you like to eat when you have sunday brunch?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Grassy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best answer

Oysters on the half shell

Fresh Snapper

Shredded Hash browns

Hong Kong Noodles

Fresh Ginger

Mongolian Grill

Chick-a-bob

Four Egg Omelette

custom-made with my choice of ham, cheese, broccoli, mushrooms, and tomatoes

Quiche Du Jour

served with tossed baby field greens

Sole Francaise

sauteed in a delicate lemon, butter, and white wine sauce and served with broccoli spears and rice pilaf

Fried or Scrambled Eggs

cooked to order and served with my choice of sweet sausage, bacon strips, or honey ham

Beef Bourguignonne

tender cubs of beef slow-braised in a burgundy wine sauce with mushrooms and caramelized onions, served with Yukon Gold whipped potatoes

Belgian Waffles

topped with sliced seasonal fruits and fresh whipped cream

Mill Burger

grilled to order and served with lettuce, tomato, bacon, American Cheese and french fries

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

Romaine lettuce, herbed croutons, and Parmesan cheese tossed with our house-made Caesar dressing

Eggs Benedict

English muffins topped with Canadian Bacon, poached eggs, and Hollandaise sauce

Norwegian Salmon Hollandaise

freshly poached and topped with Hollandaise sauce, served with whipped potatoes and broccoli spears

Steak and Eggs

a New York Sirloin steak and eggs prepared to your liking, served with breakfast potatoes

Seafood Crepe

stuffed with shrimp, scallops, and Atlantic Ocean seafood served in a creamy white wine sauce,

wrapped in fresh crepe and topped with a Mornay sauce, served with rice pilaf and broccoli spears

French Toast

with an egg and Rice Krispies batter, served with country bacon strips

Filet Mignon Benedict

English muffins topped with grilled petit filet mignons, poached eggs, and a Hollandaise sauce

Grilled Chicken Teriyaki

served in a traditional Asian teriyaki sauce and served with broccoli spears and rice pilaf

Chysanthemum tea

• Mack
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

In this area the Sunday Brunch is very inclusive including eggs, salad, potatoes, chicken, beef, ham, and fish.

I like to sample the following at the Brunch Buffet:

A spicy Bloody Mary

An omelet made to order with pepper jack cheese, onion, green pepper, and a little smoked ham.

Home fries

Tossed salad

French toast

A sliver of roast smoked ham

Smoked salmon with a bagel and cream cheese

A deck of card size slice of prime rib

Six steamed shrimp with cocktail sauce if available

No dessert

• Tigger
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

eggs, scrambled or in an omelet. fried potatoes, ham or sausage. biscuits or croissants. orange juice or apple juice. Don't usually have Sunday brunch - because I"m in church at that time but sometimes I fix stuff like that afterwards. Sometimes after church I have a steak or homemade soup and home made rolls. Today I'm having Spaghetti with sauce that includes, meat and veggies and garden salad and home made garlic bread. I even made the french bread.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

My favourite would be Seafood pie, mixed balls ( crab cakes, game balls, vegetable kebabs) and Lamb brains ( bheja fry) from one of the most exciting restaurant in Soho London. Not sure where you are based but if you do happen to be in London, UK then must visit this extraordinary, great value for money and delicious Sunday Lunch at Cinnamon Soho.

Source(s): www.cinnamonsoho.com
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Fresh fruit and a good stinky cheese. Whether it's a pungent bleu like Maytag or Gorgonzola to a English Cheddar like Neal's Yard, cheese must feature well.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It is about the only time I enjoy Eggs Benedict but the sauce has to be a good homemade one or I will skip it. I like fruit and just a small amount of potatoes...sounds rather good right now. :)

• 7 years ago

When in the UK - Eggs Benedict or Eggs Florentine with a glass of Buck's Fizz. When in France - Croque Madame, glass of a light rose wine, petit cafe (very short, very black).

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Scrambled Eggs on Toast.

• 7 years ago

Ham and cheese omelet with bell pepper, onions, and mushrooms.... side order of hash browns with two slices toast (strawberry jam).

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Salad possibly red salmon

Source(s): .
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.