Have a problem with signing into Xbox Live? Service Alerts?

I was trying to sign into Xbox Live 30 mins ago and it said there was an error. I went to go test my connection and the connections in the Network Status Section to Network, Internet and Xbox Live were all fine. However in the LIVE Status Section there were service alerts to Service and Xbox stores. Their website had said that some people have this and are trying to fix it, but I would like to know if anyone has a solution or if there is one. My current connection at the moment is wired to my laptop with a connection bridge to the Internet.

I have the same problem. It's on the xbox page and it says they are having some problems with the service alerts and they are fixing it right now. Don't worry.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/?xr=shellnav

do no longer worry adult males, xbox are having worry with there servers, I even have diverse xboxs and its seems to be occuring for all of them, I additionally asked my acquaintances and that they may additionally no longer connect, the industry aint the undertaking i think of they are in basic terms fixing some bits on the 2d. sure it relatively is complicated yet properly in basic terms would desire to attend it out reason no person yet is prevalent with whilst properly be lower back on line!

Indeed D: I cant watch stuff off Netflix and play Battleblock theater online :( AND ITS DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!

Same thing here, I was in the middle of playing bo2 -.-