does gaining weight make you ugly?

im gonna sound full of myself but im not!

anyway up until age 14 i was called stunning a model and stopped by strangers saying im pretty

at 14 and a half i stopped my love for sports (i was doing 1-2 hours exercise everyday!!)i stopped due to bulling and was really unhappy i gained about 2 stone in 1 year then my mum died and i binge ate alot i am over weight but am so so so ugly it shocked me i look so manly! im confused at how damn ugly i became within such a short space of time.im now 17 and over the bullies if i exercised again and lost about 2 stone would my face be prettier? or am i screwed! thanks!!

if i lost 2 stone i would be average weight for my height and age! no more than that is needed

Being overweight isn't healthy and attractive features are usually healthy ones. You are young enough where you can lose the weight easily, just keep it off, it gets harder to lose as you get older.

Well basically it depends on personal preference on that, someone could find it really attractive and others could find it ugly. Though, I have seen plenty of fat people with a very pretty face, so I personally don't think fat makes people look necessarily ugly. If you feel uncomfortable about it though, lose the weight and then you can truly see whether or not the weight was the issue for you. Though do it sensibly with exercise and a healthy diet.

• Jay

You're young, so odds are you would look better. In fact, you might even look better than you did before, because at 14 you wouldn't have been fully developed.

I say go for it. Also sorry about the bullies, I know how that feels like. In fact, being bullied can make you a well rounded person, as you just appreciate everything more once it's stopped. Or maybe that's just me, I don't really know.

i know what you mean and i know you don't wanna sound **** anyway you need to be happy that your e ugly now because now you feel how other people feel ,

god have given you a lesson same as s me lol do the bmi test and see the weight that matches you height if you lose weight correctly you should be as good as new

and i don't think that someone will stop you on the street and admire you because your 17 now some people have bad minds so if stranger say something to you he either want you for sex or he wanna make money out of your body

Source(s): me

I don't know about your personal genetics, but I can tell you from my personal experience that massive weight gain makes you look MUCH older. It almost completely changes your appearance. One of the things that always amazed me when I watched the TV Show "the Biggest Loser" was how young the contestants looked after losing a bunch of weight.

if you lost weight, sure yeah you'll probably be prettier and "fitter" to all the boys but how cares really!? Yeah you might a lot but you should really do what you want to do not to look prettier. I'm over weight and know nobody looks at me and thinks im "fitt" and i care about it so im trying to change but for myself not to make myself prettier. I'm not happy with who am i so im changing and you should only ever change because YOU want to and for the right reasons.

Beauty doesn't go on weight. It goes on how nice and postive you are to people. As long as you are happy and healthy weight gain won't affect your beauty.

Try and lose weight to be a healthy size so you aren't at risk of health problems but it won't automatically make you 'prettier'. Your already beautiful if your happy with yourself! :)

Skip waiting locations. When you have an consultation, check in and then go out for a walk until the particular receptionist phones you.

2

Source(s): Ways to Build Muscle http://emuy.info/MuscleStrengthHealth/?5qpG

1

Source(s): Help to Solve GERD http://AcidRefluxCure.netint.info/?o6En

No, weight doesn't determine beauty. Try to get a healthy BMI and then concentrate on sport to tone up your body x