Does gaining weight make you ugly?

im gonna sound full of myself but im not! anyway up until age 14 i was called stunning a model and stopped by strangers saying im pretty at 14 and a half i stopped my love for sports (i was doing 1-2 hours exercise everyday!!)i stopped due to bulling and was really unhappy i gained about 2 stone in 1 year... show more im gonna sound full of myself but im not!
anyway up until age 14 i was called stunning a model and stopped by strangers saying im pretty

at 14 and a half i stopped my love for sports (i was doing 1-2 hours exercise everyday!!)i stopped due to bulling and was really unhappy i gained about 2 stone in 1 year then my mum died and i binge ate alot i am over weight but am so so so ugly it shocked me i look so manly! im confused at how damn ugly i became within such a short space of time.im now 17 and over the bullies if i exercised again and lost about 2 stone would my face be prettier? or am i screwed! thanks!!
Update: if i lost 2 stone i would be average weight for my height and age! no more than that is needed