I found a bag of a star athlete, is using an inhaler illegal since steroids are a bad rap?

I found a gym back sitting on the corner of my street. I saw it twice and decided to take it home and find the owner. I went through it and found all sorts of weird things. A snake bit kit, a survival kit, inhalers with no name or prescription on them, and lots of little man pants. LOL. It turned out it was a star... show more I found a gym back sitting on the corner of my street. I saw it twice and decided to take it home and find the owner. I went through it and found all sorts of weird things. A snake bit kit, a survival kit, inhalers with no name or prescription on them, and lots of little man pants. LOL. It turned out it was a star athlete at the school, but the inhalers? I asked his father after handing over the bag, and he said his son doesn't have any ailments and swims, and doesn't even run track, and I googled the name and it came up the same high school, but father denies it.What is it, are students, runners in high school using inhalers to enhance themselves. They need to be tested for more stuff.