Will i be able to get a mortgage?

First of all im a 21 male if that matters. secondly I am currently earning £8500 a year in a part time job, but should be starting an apprentiship in the foreseable future with a wage increase to about £13000 a year. I currently have £9000 pound ready and waiting for a down payment on a £95000 house. Now i know... show more First of all im a 21 male if that matters. secondly I am currently earning £8500 a year in a part time job, but should be starting an apprentiship in the foreseable future with a wage increase to about £13000 a year.
I currently have £9000 pound ready and waiting for a down payment on a £95000 house.
Now i know that anyone in my position normally wouldnt stand a chance getting a mortgage BUT my mother is willing to be a guarentor, and i was hoping this would significantly increase my chances as my parents own five properties, one of which is a 13 bedroomed B&B sort of type with a restraunt on the ground floor.

any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.