Education tax credit delay. Still have not received tax refund...?

I filed mid Feb and was told by HR Block about the delay and that we probably wouldn't receive a refund till mid-march due to the education credits issue they had. I was ok with that...It is now April 7th and the irs website says still processing. I have tried contacting the irs but theres is no options to talk... show more I filed mid Feb and was told by HR Block about the delay and that we probably wouldn't receive a refund till mid-march due to the education credits issue they had. I was ok with that...It is now April 7th and the irs website says still processing. I have tried contacting the irs but theres is no options to talk to a live person. The only info I can get is that its still processing and a refund date will be provided when available. I Also tried HR block and they said all I can do is wait because they don't know anything either. This is ridiculous. Does anyone know whats going on? Or what I can do? I should be entitled to late fees, Geez.