What is the bit between the Glorioso islands and Mayotte called?

Just west of Madagascar in the Mozambique channel there are places like Comoros, Mayotte and the Glorioso islands. Whats the area (I think its a dependent territory of france) or Island inbetween Mayotte and the Glorioso islands.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Banc du Geyser (or Geysir) - a reef most of which is submerged except at low tide. It has been claimed by the Comoros, Madagascar and France.


    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.