EBay item shipped, then item removed?

Ok so I bought a bag on eBay around March 19th, then got an email stating my item was shipped on the 21st. I bought a few more items around that date and have gotten two of them thursday (before the easter weekend) and then two more today. Question is, if my item had been marked as shipped and paid, then the... show more Ok so I bought a bag on eBay around March 19th, then got an email stating my item was shipped on the 21st. I bought a few more items around that date and have gotten two of them thursday (before the easter weekend) and then two more today.

Question is, if my item had been marked as shipped and paid, then the listing was removed a couple days later, does this still mean I will get my bag? I never got any email saying "unfortunately... blah blah"

I noticed that eBay listings have like for example, "3d 8min" on them so do I have anything to worry about? I just want to know if I will get my bag :(

btw it has only been 8 business days since because of the easter weekend and good friday, easter monday etc.