Boyfriend female friend- confusing?

Okay I need some advice- this might sound complicated. I have recently broke up with my ex (James) of three years (we lived together)- he lied to me about his girl mate for years ( I was friends with them through him) he said he had never slept with them never admitted it although loads of people around me said... show more Okay I need some advice- this might sound complicated.
I have recently broke up with my ex (James) of three years (we lived together)- he lied to me about his girl mate for years ( I was friends with them through him) he said he had never slept with them never admitted it although loads of people around me said otherwise.
One of his girl mates (we will call her sarah) was a total 'slag' slept with her girl mates boyfriends etc. James gave me an sti - and said it wasnt blah blah blah till i went sex clinic and found out it was- which 'suprisingly' sarah also had....which was strange. He had this other girl mate (lets call her kate) that she was say jump he would say how high that he put before me in everyway i tried to be friends with her but she hated me i really tried. And the last girl mate claire and his mate tom made me homeless and made me had a mental breakdown (LONG STORY) and he done nothing and sat with them even though tom tried to hit me.
I ended up cheating on him i felt emotionally rejected and hurt. No its never excuse I was wrong although I do believe he was unfaithful to me.....(sti and loads more)
The person i cheated on him with me and him have 'history' we used to friends and slept together once. I ended up getting with him 'jack'. Things are going well been together a litte while now and hopefully getting a place together. BUT....he has this friend 'Zoey' and I have never met her and another friend 'Hannah'. Him and 'Zoey' have slept together and are very close....which I feel insecure about due to past relationships. Him and Hannah havent.
Now this may sound weird but I dont mind who hes friends with aslong as I dont have to see it in front of me if that makes any sense? I wouldnt mind getting to know Hannah as they havent slept together but Zoey not so much. Zoey invited me and jack (current bf) to her house warming I declined. I dont mind him going at all I just dont want to meet her and im scared that something will come up where I have to meet her and I dont really want to. Am i being unreasonable? Because when we get a house im scared that it will be brought up about her coming to visit or something...I dont know whether to not say anything so I dont cause arguments or tell him I dont want to meet her. I know my last relationship is a huge influence on the way im feeling but I dont want to go through it again.....
Can anyone give me some advice?
Laura x