HOW TO GET A BOY TO NOTICE ME (without flashing)?

The boy in question is a sexy boy who never talks to anyone, and never hangs out with girls but is not gay.

Hes soooo hot wtf why is he so unobtainable. He barely talks so when I'm all chatty I feel like I'm annoying him even though I know that's just how he is.

How can I get him to be less like that, and more into me?

What do boys like that go for?

What do I say without seeming desperate for him (even though I am, but he doesn't need to know that) and that will make him WANT ME?!?!?!

Smile. Smile. Smile. A happy girl that seems to be having fun always catches my eye. He is probably just the quiet type like me. If you want him to want you then bend over in front of him haha or wear revealing clothing.

Source(s): Don't take my advice too serious. It could give you a reputation of being a slut.

lol, Try to get to know him better. Ask him questions, or invite him out somewhere (probably not some candle light dinner) since he seems shy, something casual where you guys can just hang out and have a good time. Even if you don't do that much talking, sharing an experience is a type of bonding, and can make you guys closer!

Act a tad more chilled try and be on your own so he feels he can approach you with ease but give him a sign to show your interested at the same time a smile perhaps, if you approach him just be chilled, you sound very full on and I don't think I could handle to approach you.

Act like you're not into him.....guys are simple we want what we can't have.

If you don't wanna do that then find out what he likes and talk about those things and start listening to that music.

if he is interested he has noticed you ---- if he is not interested then nothing you do can change that ----- if he does not talk to you then he is not interested in getting to know you

Hi! I don't know much.