Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Justin Timberlake Mirrors... ermmm help?!?

What is Justin Timberlakes video Mirrors about, I dont get it and don't like it either, I love the song though =D

Timberlake dedicated the music video to his grandparents William and Sadie. It features montages of three separate time periods of a couple's life, from their initial introduction and whimsically falling in love on a funhouse date, to the difficult start of their marriage with a pregnancy, to when they have grown old together and are packing up their belongings. Towards the end of the video the elderly woman drops the ring, which then transitions into Timberlake catching it, and singing while dancing through and around the earlier-referenced funhouse mirrors, along with backup dancers.

• florey

nicely no longer particularly, and my reason being that it feels like a track i've got heard in the previous, it fairly is a cookie cutter track and that i'm no longer particularly into that. additionally as many human beings mentioned its overplayed! even if I do admire JT a hundred%