What horror movie should I watch?

Please don't put super old movies in because honestly movies like Dracula or Chucky don't scare me at all. Also I very dislike movies like Paranormal Activity with the camera moving and shaky...

I enjoy zombies movies, ghost, really strange and creepy movies. With the "horror" being creepy and also really enjoy jump scares too. :)

Moves I've enjoyed the most.

1. Silent Hill Movies (1st one and the 2nd)

2. A Haunting in Connecticut

3. The Crazies

4. 1408

5. Zombieland

6. The Ring

6. Insidious

7. The Woman In Black

Movies Seen(Enjoyed)

Friday the 13th(Newest)

Paranormal Activity 3

Dawn of Dead

Signs

Final Destination 4

Children of the Corn

Wrong Turn

A Nightmare on Elm Street (Old)

Halloween (old)

Hannibal Rising

Jaws

I Am Legend

Land of the Dead

Mama

Shaun of the Dead

Well Anything from Stephen King :)

The Cabin in the Woods

Thirteen Ghosts

Movies want to know if they're good

1. Dream House

2. A Nightmare On Elm Street (New)

3. Halloween (New)

4. Drag Me To Hell

5. Alien

6. Gothika

7. Hostel

8. Inside

9. Lovely Molly

10. Mother's Day

11. One Missed Call

12. Orphan

13. Piranha

14. The Blair Witch Project

Favorite Answer

Oooh we have similar taste, I can help you out here. First out of the movies you asked if they were good or not, 2,5, and 12 I loved. I thought 4 was stupid, but I have some friends who liked it. 11 was pretty creepy; it'll definitely give you a good scare. 13 and 7 were really bad; only watch that one if you like B-horror movies. Hostel Part 2 was better, but then again it was directed by Quentin Tarantino. The others I haven't seen in that list.

Movies that you should watch with brief descriptions:

Trick r Treat - this one is Halloween themed

The Faculty - aliens taking over a school

Dead Silence - ghost ventriloquist who steals your tongue (try to find the unrated version, much better)

Saw V - the best out of the Saw series in my opinion

Stay Alive - a video game that makes what happens in the game, happen in real life

Resident Evil - zombie scientists and mutant creatures

Playback - a murder that happened years ago is being repeated

Nine Dead - group of people are brought together and must figure out their connection or they'll die

Identity - a detective is trying to solve a murder case by speaking with a guy with multiple personalities

ALSO: Even though you said you don't like POV horrors (point-of-view horror movies), you should really give the film V/H/S a try one day. It's really good and one of my absolute favorites, but the reviews are split pretty down the middle. It is a horror story wrapped around five other stories featuring some pretty creative things not commonly used in horror films.

Most of the films listed are on Netflix Instant, so if you have an account, you can watch them right away. Enjoy!

Source(s): Horror Movie Buff

Watch Free Movies Online

In my opinion Rob Zombie's Halloween is excellent, in fact I would recommend any of his movies (House of 1,000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, Halloween 2). Drag Me to Hell is good, if you enjoyed the Evil Dead movies, there's less humor, but you can defiantly see the connection to those movies. Also I would watch Hostel 1 and 2 if you have a taste for lots of gore. I know you said no old movies, but if you haven't seen The Exorcist, watch it, it's still the most genuinely scary thing I've ever seen.

As for the Blair Witch, it was good before there were so many found footage movies out there. Maybe not so much anymore. But then, I kind of blame it for the whole trend taking off.

• JoAnn

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDTF5

No, I don't watch horror movies. Books read, music listened to, movies seen, the art hanging on ones walls, all have long term effects on how one thinks and acts. These things are put into ones mind, like copying programs to the hard disk drive of a computer. The conscious mind may forget, or may only remember the essence, but subconscious and unconscious levels of memory remember every detail. Good quality material fills our inner minds with beauty, grace and character. But bad quality material fills one with images and ideas that undermine ones sense of reality and spiritual truth. The lower the quality of the material, the lower will be the quality of ones subconscious environment, and the subtle energy radiations this generates. This has a direct affect on the dimensional interface, between personal inner-metaspace and outer metaspace. The shocking images and memories some low-quality material generates, provides a wealth of material demons can use to torment and obsess.

"Actually this is the only legal service i could find that offers unlimited movie downloads for a one time fee and without any recurring billing . I tried several other websites that offered "millions of movies" and all of them sold me some kind of P2P client with access to pirated movies (which is illegal to use and the software itself is free in the first place). I am thankful for your site and just wondering how come there are no other services like yours online"

- S.Miller -

- Legally Download, Burn and Watch UNLIMITED FULL DVD Movies

- Directly on your computer, TV, Mobile or Tablet

- No per title Fees. No Monthly Bills.

- Create your own DVD Conllection

- Search Through Our Vast DVD Movie Archive for all Your Movies.

- ...

Movies Capital Get Access NOW: http://moviescapital.info/your-movies-4240.html

Discover Movies Capital site - http://moviescapital.info/full-dvd-movies-386.html

Legally Download, Burn and Watch Unlimited Full DVD Movies Directly on Your Computer, TV, Mobile OR Tablet

Download stream movies to your computer, just choose from any of our titles to download full movies and watch them online.

They carry a vast collection of downloadable movies.

+) Search Through Our Vast DVD Movie Archive for all Your Movies. Members Get Unlimited Movie Downloads with no "Per Title" Fees. You Own The Downloaded Movies Forever!

+) Legally Download or Stream Movies Directly From them Servers. 24/7 Fast Movie Downloads. Just Pick The Movies You Wish to Download and Start Downloading Right Away.

+) Begin Watching All Your Movies on Your PC,Smartphone or TV Set! The Movie Archive is Constantly Updated With More Movie Titles From the Classics to New DVD Releases!

(No installation or extra hardware Required! You do not need to be computer experienced to download and watch movies from our website.)

+) Create Your DVD Movie Collection: Play The Downloaded Movies on Your Computer, Home Theater, Smartphone or Television. We Also Provide The Tools to Burn Your Movie Downloads to CD or DVD So You Can Play Them on Your Standalone DVD Player

(No bandwidth or time limits restrictions - you control what and when you want to watch 24/7!)

Discover Right Now - http://moviescapital.info/full-dvd-movies-386.html

Source(s): Instantly download full length movies - http://moviescapital.info/full-dvd-movies-386.html

Yeah,SIlent Hill 1 and are great,I would recommend other ring movies,one missed call and also Scuicde CLub!

Reading the book instead of seeing the movie is the best way to see what the writer meant. Reading uses your imagination, hones your reading skills, and can better your vocabulary

Watching tv is easier but I enjoy reading literature more

(the possession) and (descent) need to be on your list