How to hide self harm cuts without sleeves or bracelets?

Before you lecture me it was one slip up. I've just come out of hospital after receiving treatment for depression and stuff for nine months and it has been half a year since I last cut. I was feeling stressed and I just snapped but I felt so crap after it that I know for a fact it's not going to happen... show more Before you lecture me it was one slip up. I've just come out of hospital after receiving treatment for depression and stuff for nine months and it has been half a year since I last cut. I was feeling stressed and I just snapped but I felt so crap after it that I know for a fact it's not going to happen again. Thing is I'm going for a prom dress fitting on Friday ... It's scabbed over so when I put makeup on it you can see the scab and if I wear bracelets that'll just draw mum's attention to it more and it's too far up the arm for them to cover it anyway. I would just be honest with her but this would break her. I had counselling in the summer two years ago which didn't work so afterwards I kept in cutting. Then she saw and sent me to hospital. If she sees again after nine months ... I couldn't do that to her and I know there's no reason for me to tell her anyway because it won't happen again. I'm sure of it after how sick I feel with myself for breaking such a good streak.

Does anybody have any way I can hide the cuts on my arm at all? I have concealer but does anybody know a different technique that could maybe cover it more effectively? Or any home remedies to get the scabbing off quicker? Just anything, please