Would you rather work with an…?

intelligent American who doesn't like you
or
ignorant/airheady foreigner who thinks you're her best friend?
And why?
Update: Andre, I also kinda meant would you rather work with someone who's very smart, the same nationality as you but dislikes you or someone from another country who's really dumb but already thinks you guys are friends. For the foreigner, I tried to imply that the person doesn't speak/understand your native... show more Andre, I also kinda meant would you rather work with someone who's very smart, the same nationality as you but dislikes you or someone from another country who's really dumb but already thinks you guys are friends. For the foreigner, I tried to imply that the person doesn't speak/understand your native language either. This is just a Polls & Surveys question for Pete's sake!
Update 2: Madam Freud, there are countries who don't speak English, right? In fact, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of them. And I wasn't trying to be funny. I assumed that fellow Americans would answer this question, but people from other countries are also welcomed to answer it even though the options... show more Madam Freud, there are countries who don't speak English, right? In fact, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of them. And I wasn't trying to be funny. I assumed that fellow Americans would answer this question, but people from other countries are also welcomed to answer it even though the options would be "someone who's very smart, the same nationality as you but dislikes you or someone from another country who's really dumb but already thinks you guys are friends."