Who makes a better Nikita? Peta Wilson or Maggie Q?

I was just wondering over it some of my friends say Peta some also say Maggie. Any help?

There's no comparison to make.Peta Wilson's portrayal of Nikita is flawless,sublime and unparalleled. No other actress should ever play this character as Peta made it so much her own creation.

Her combination of warmth,humanity,strength,passion and outstanding beauty is absolutely stunning in every way and will never be matched. It's because of Peta and the remarkable,incredibly beautiful & talented Roy Dupuis that the countless fans of the ORIGINAL groundbreaking,phenomenal series La Femme Nikita are as passionate about it today as they were when it was on the air(not to mention the numerous fan clubs around the world devoted to the show & the main actors). What sets Peta apart is her incredible,fantastic skill as an actress her creativity and her utter commitment to the role. There is and never will be anyone like her. The reboot abomination as far as I'm concerned is sacrilege pure & simple.

The perfection of the rest of LFN's fantastic cast/crew/costumes/music/sets..you name it cannot ever be recreated or matched in any way. If you need further confirmation of this I suggest you do some poking around on all the social networks and see for yourself how many die-hard loyal to the bone LFN fans are still out there

Thank you for your query & take care....

Maggie Q. 100% I'd seen her in so many things but when I heard she was playing Nikita, I was so excited to watch the show! She's an amazing actress, I'm not really a fan of Peta Wilson.

Source(s): RP

Hands down Peta Wilson. No comparison. Peta Wilson made the character what the U.S. wants to see. Along with the incredibly impressive Quebecois co-star Roy Dupuis.

Without them, the retread on the CW wouldn't exist, despite claims that they've taken their version directly from the Luc Besson original. Have you seen what M. Besson has to say about CW's Nikita?

Every member of the cast and crew of Peta Wilson's Nikita, continues to be consummate professionals w/ positive and professional things to say about past and current projects.

Do the research yourself. Watch several episodes of both shows. If you're a television viewer, who likes quality entertainment, there's little doubt who the best Nikita will turn out to be.

'La Femme Nikita' episodes can be IMDb'd for a little of nothing. After one, you'll be hooked.

Peta Wilson, of course. Maggie Who..I mean Q.

Peta Wilson DEFINITELY makes a better Nikita! Nobody can act out Nikita's role other than Wilson! :)

Is this a trick question? Peta Wilson. Hands down.

Peta Wilson is the one and only Nikita!!!! Are you kidding? She is the ultimate, genuine like a diamond!!!!

in my opinion, I researched the breeder while he offered from her, because of the fact i became curious. She isn't an astonishing breeder, yet she's additionally no longer a BYB or pup mill, only no longer that super of a breeder. even if, PETA is taking this far extra than the suitable (even if the intense profile people who choose canines will now only be left with pup generators). little bit of defective good judgment in case you question me. Biden could have got here upon a extra constructive breeder, even if it does not substitute the certainty that PETA could be doing this to that breeder too.

Peta Wilson; vulnerability, sex, and danger all rolled into one.

Maggie Q all the way, I love her.