This is a confusing Recipe?

I'm supposed to make these Chicken Balls, but I don't understand how to cook the chicken. http://www.grouprecipes.com/70330/chinese-chicken-...

I didn't understand it because all of the steps are mixed up together.

Now that I've read it again, it really is quite straightforward.

• Frank

This is probably beyond your ability, but I will translate:

1. Take 4 raw boneless chicken breasts and cut them into cubes. Wash your hands with soap after handling the raw chicken. Put the cutting board into the dish washer. You knife probably is not dishwasher safe, so you will have to hand wash it.

2. Measure out 1/4 cup of flour. Set it aside.

3. Measure out one cup of flour and mix with the baking powder, salt, and pepper. Then add 2 eggs and milk. Mix.

4. Set the heat on medium-high. Put the oil in a pan. Flick a drop of water into the pan. When it sizzles off, your pan is hot enough. Take a chicken cube and dip it in the flour from step 2. Then coat it with the mixture from step 3. Fry in hot oil. Be very, very careful not to splatter yourself with hot oil.

Have a spatula that has slots or holes in it to get the chicken out of the oil.

Make stack of several paper towels on a plate to put the cubes on after they are fried.

This recipe is quite easy and not confusing actually. You cube the chicken, make the batter, dip the chicken in flour, and then in the batter. Then you deep fry them and you're done!

Hope this helps

Source(s): I read the recipe

The confusing part is in regard to reserving the 1/4 cup of flour. After reading the recipe it possibly could confuse someone who might not cook too often. Dip cut-up chicken in reserved 1/4 cup flour, then into the batter.

The link to the red sauce: http://www.grouprecipes.com/70328/red-sauce-for-ch...

I'm sorry I think you meant to say this recipe was EASY

how hard is it to cube the chicken flour it, dip in batter, and fry in oil until browned, this was by no means confusing in any way,

Are you sure your old enough to cook, a 7 year old could understand this recipe!!

Does Mommy And Daddy, know your using the Stove, and TRYING TO COOK SOMETHING!!

It really is pretty straight forward. Cube chicken, make batter, dip in batter and fry. Sounds quite yummy, I might make it myself. Bon appetit.

You are taking the chicken and dipping it in the egg wash and then coating it in flour and frying it. Sounds great.