Why does my boyfriend purposely try and annoy me?

He knows all the things that annoy me and he does them all constantly, finding it funny when I get annoyed and upset?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

My husband does the same thing....some of them never outgrow it. I personally don't see the appeal he sees in it, but I guess I can be pretty entertaining when I'm all riled up. I'd say it was immaturity, but I've seen 80 year old men purposely annoying their spouses, so I think some guys are just born troublemakers. Probably made their mom have a nervous breakdown as children lol

• steve
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

He's not right in the head. U on the other hand need ur head examined to find out why ur still with this abusive j/k. I know my answers harsh but it has to b to get ur attention and wake u up to the fact. Leave him now for ur own mental well being.

• Jan409
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

He sounds like a bully to me

anyone who enjoys seeing someone else annoyed is a bully

So challenge him, or dump him

Source(s): uk
  • 7 years ago

To get a rise out of you in some strange way it means they like you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

He is a bully. It will get worse if you stay with him. If he proposes to you say no. Or say yes then sell the ring on e-bay.

• 7 years ago

Maybe he wants to break up with you but is too scared to do it and wants you to end it instead

Source(s): My brother did this exact thing to his first girlfriend
  • 7 years ago

He could just be doing it as a laugh, winding you up

• 7 years ago

hes either immature ,you guys are not compatible , or he doesn't like you

• 7 years ago

dunno, seems hes trying to annoy u for a reason, so u will dump him? who knowsss

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.