Why do I keep having weird dreams?

I have insanely weird dreams quite often. My weirdest dream was when I came to my mom's bedroom, I open the door( I see myself doing it, as in, third person view) and I see my body is normal but I have the head of a wild hog. I open and close repeatedly seven times very fast and make a wierd sound that sounds like "LEH!" then last time I make a small pause... And open-leh-close once more, then close the door quickly. Fade to black. All actions happened very quickly as this was sorta a seven second dream... Yeah, I have wierd dreams often. Also I had recently a dream where I went into a bus. then sat. Then as the bus drove I saw people dressed like Redcoats and Patriots from the Revolutionary War something like that. Also saw George Washington giving me a thumb up and smiling.... Once I had a dream where? I go to my mom's bedroom, open the door, and my mom has a wierd creepy smile on her face. Her face mutates to what seems to be a smiling monster's face. I knew it's gonna eat me. I wake up, but the same thing loops... It looped over and over until I really woke up in reality.

• Noah

Honestly, most dreams are pretty weird. What REALLY sucks is when you have realistic dreams and then later you aren't sure if something actually happened or not.

There are some things that have occurred in many people's dreams at least once. For example a flying dream. It usually feels as if flying has always been you usual mode of transportation, and usually occurs when you have been "liberated" of something in real life. I had a flying dream when I first moved out on my own. Also many people have dreamed that they were someone else. I dreamed that I was a girl once! In that same dream I was being chase (hey, I was hot!) Chasing dreams are common too.

Also, the waking up process can't get pretty screwy for a lot of people. Some people know they are in a dream and can control what happens, but usually wake up soon after they realize it (lucid dreaming). Some people wake up, go about their morning, and then actually wake up because the first time (or more) was a dream. They wake up feeling as if they have just woken up a bunch of times already, but they were really just dreams. Some people know they are asleep, but can't move or open their eyes. (while you are dreaming, your body releases a hormone to paralyze you so you don't act out your dream and potentially hurt yourself). There are many variations of these, like knowing you are in bed, having a nightmare, so you try frantically to wake up, but you don't really realize it's not real because it's just a dream!

Why do you keep having weird dreams? Because dreams are weird.

• pisa

Keep Having Weird Dreams

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why do I keep having weird dreams?

I have insanely weird dreams quite often. My weirdest dream was when I came to my mom's bedroom, I open the door( I see myself doing it, as in, third person view) and I see my body is normal but I have the head of a wild hog. I open and close repeatedly seven times very fast and make a wierd...

Source(s): weird dreams: https://biturl.im/njey2

From the little know from my Psych class, its perfectly normal. Dreams are your brains way of sorting/filing information. Making sense of the day. I dont know what your dreams are about. But it could be possible that there is an unresolved issue/problem going on in your life. It may weigh your mind and cause your distress while sleeping. Another suggestion is you could not be getting enough REM sleep. Make sure your not lacking any sleep. Sleep is vital to your health and well being. Sleep restores your body, replenishes you for the next day. Try to compeltly relax yourself, whether that be a bath, shower, some calm music. It may help. Good luck

The dreams are written symbolic language which we understand in dreams. Your dreams aren't weird, only difficult to understand.

Source(s): book Erich Fromm :The Forgotten Language; an introduction to the understanding of dreams, fairy tales, and myths

Hahaha, sh*t. I thought MY dreams were weird.

It is okay. Do not be afraid of your dreams. It is not like we can control them anyway. They usually do not mean a thing unless you believe in that kind of stuff, I guess.