My girlfriend has a gay guy friend.?

So i have been dating my new girl friend and one of her really good friends is a guy and he is gay. I know this for a fact. im not worried she is cheatting on me with him but when we all do go out and get drinks or what not when its time to go home or part ways he trys to kiss her on the lips and tells her he loves her. another thing he did was this past weekend he came up behind her and was going tickle her side and at the same time brought his hands up her side and rubbed her boobs. It upsets me that he dosnt respect me or her and i as a couple and the fact that it bothers me. Im not sure what to do but i told her that she needs to have a talk with him and let him know that some of the thigs he does bothers me. Im in no way telling her she needs to lose him as a friend because im not he is a nice guy i like him in general but his actions around her make me uncomfortable. any advise?

Get a lesbian friend then do the same thing.

You did good by telling her to talk to her gay friend about it.

Not only that you respect her but the fact that you confronted her first is very nice.

Now it's up to her if she will tell him that or not, observe the next time you guys go out if there's any changes.

If not, then it's time that you confront him but be sure your girlfriend is around.

You're not starting a fight but just asking a favor.

Don't worry about your girlfriend might get mad or such, if she does care about how you feel she'd rather stay on your side. No matter how close she is with her friend she will still be by your side in the end.

Good luck

Yes he is gay. And yes they do that kind of stuff. But you need to tell HIM How you feel. If Both He and She doesn't take action. Then It's not Him disrespecting the Relationship, It's Both of them Disrespecting you. I have 3 gay friends. They do all that stuff and more. But it stopped if My B/F got uncomfy with it. Remember be respectful about how you say it. Don't jump him about it. The Kiss on the lips... If a Small peck, Think to yourself, If she did it to a Chick friend would I get mad? If no, then Dont get mad at him. Don't have any double standards that will bite you in the butt. But if nothing Changes after you talk to him and her, Then their relationship is being held Higher than you.

While I don't think he's trying to steal your girlfriend or anything like that, he does need to tone it down. I (a female) do have gay friends who I play with like this, but those friends would/will stop doing that sort of thing if my boyfriend was there or they knew it bothered him because they wouldn't want to cause me any problems in my relationship. So you did right by asking her to have a chat with him. However if he doesn't stop even after she tells him to, then my guess would be that he simply doesn't like you and is doing it on purpose to irritate you and/or break you guys up.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My girlfriend has a gay guy friend.?

So i have been dating my new girl friend and one of her really good friends is a guy and he is gay. I know this for a fact. im not worried she is cheatting on me with him but when we all do go out and get drinks or what not when its time to go home or part ways he trys to kiss her on the lips and...

Source(s): girlfriend gay guy friend: https://bitly.im/aBLFg
  • Amyrfa

Are you sure that's he's fully gay or another Bi. if he's a gay you don't have to worry. but if he's a bi you have to do something. firstly don't tell or ask your girlfriend bcuz she's not a mind-reader. so if you ask her, she just answer what she knew but it's not enough.

you have to hangout with him whenever you hangout with your girlfriend. ask him about woman and ask his opinion about Lauren. (that's your gf's name i've given).

if he said that Lauren is a nice girl and the only bestfriend he had. that's ok cuz you've to think that thay're really a best-mate.

but if he said that Lauren is sexy and has a nice boobs/butt and have a beautiful eyes and smile. that's meant you've to be careful...

when he's around with Lauren, you just gotta like a king-ray with her. put your hand around her shoulder or ask her to put her head at your shoulder. don't give a chance. hunky.

• I don't see what's wrong about your girlfriend having a gay friend. Are you against gay people? It's not like she's cheating on you. I have had a few gay friends and they're actually fun to be around.

Don't freak out. My gay friend and I are like always on top of each other, its funny & ironic. Just talk to her when it makes you uncomfortable :)

You need to chillax, he's gay. They do that all the time with their female friends

I think you should talk to him. Tell him exactly what gyou just said. Be friendly and cool about it but get the point across. Good luck.

Talk to your girlfriend about it voice it to her. If she has a problem then in all reality **** her.