TEST ANXIETY????? BAD GRADES ;( please read?

I have really bad test anxiety! And I fail a lot of my test, quizzes ex.... I'm 14 year 8 I know I'm still young but I'm in highschool and my teachers I BELEIVE are starting to think I'm a drop out, I'm a girl I'm organized with everything, I try my best and listen in class and take notes,... show more I have really bad test anxiety! And I fail a lot of my test, quizzes ex....
I'm 14 year 8 I know I'm still young but I'm in highschool and my teachers I BELEIVE are starting to think I'm a drop out, I'm a girl I'm organized with everything, I try my best and listen in class and take notes, I do all my homework but bam when it comes to test and exams I fail so bad like today I got my results for math (I thought I got a b or a) but then she told be and said I got the lowest in class 20/100
I feel like killing myself I go to a catholic private school and if I tell my parents they will crack it with me and probs send me to a boarding school lol haha but seriously lucky I got a c at least for English. I honestly feel like ****.

What can I do????
Is there a way of cheating getting straight a's????
I don't know what to do, I was gonna go for the harder exam so next year I get into the higher math because I want to do business when I'm older but now I'm screwed!! ;(( I'm actually crying I always try my best but idk wats wrong with me. Thanks
What were doing in math is this : -4+6f8+f2+7+28+4+56m=
The addition is supposed to be multiplication and division, I know it looks easy but for my lil brain it isn't!!