Can you drink soda after vomiting?

it's been 26 hrs roughly since I last vomited, I am wondering if I can drink a bit of soda - by soda I'm referring to Coke (I don't have anything other). Should I try a can? Or should I wait a little longer to drink it? I could stir it in a cup until its flat - i heard its better to drink flat stuff after vomiting?

Apparently sipping carbonated soda especially coke is very soothing to the throat and will take your mind off feeling sick. It also prevent nausea which sometimes cause you to vomit. I have heard flat coke will cure coughing but I still prefer carbonated coke even for coughing to sooth the sore throat. Don't drink too fast, just take small sip, it will help *

year in the past, coca cola syrup became used to settle your abdomen, so i think of the coke could be superb. do no longer positioned ice in it an drink it slowly. I do desire you forced your self to drink water, ginger ale or Gatorade on an identical time as you have been ill to maintain your self hydrated.