My adopted family drives me crazy?

my parents couldn't have kids so they adopted me when I was a baby. I'm 15 now and it's been really good up until 16 months ago. I got injured very bad playing volleyball and it took doctors over a year to figure out why my hand wouldn't function correctly. I have surgery in December and then I was... show more my parents couldn't have kids so they adopted me when I was a baby. I'm 15 now and it's been really good up until 16 months ago. I got injured very bad playing volleyball and it took doctors over a year to figure out why my hand wouldn't function correctly. I have surgery in December and then I was put in therapy for it. the pain never went away. this was the cause of all the stress on my family.
after the surgery, my dad believed that I would be 100% as soon as I was released. it's been three months and it still hurts so
much I wanna cry when I write and being 15 and in highschool that's not good. I'm failing most of my classes because I can't write well. when I tell him it hurts, his response is "put some ice on it." I've been doing that daily. when I say that doesn't help, his response is "suck it up, you're fine." my arm is literally bruised and swollen so much it draws attention.
my parents show child favoritism. my brother is 18 and just started college. he is such a screw up. he throws parties whenever were gone and him and his friends just sit around and drink and do dip. the last party he threw, he let some drunk guy have sex in MY bed. needless to say, I came home to my room DESTROYED. he also recently got a demon of a puppy. 1. it chews EVERYTHING. he even bit my boyfriends broken arm. 2. it's not house trained and today it went to the bathroom in my bedroom and my mom yelled at me. 3. it tripped me going down the stairs and all my brother did was laugh.
my mom works 5:30-3:30 everyday. she's a 6th grade teacher. I get that it's a stressful job and all but coming home unhappy and taking it out on your family is wrong.
they drive me so insane. I wish a different family had gotten me as a baby. what do I do?