Please answer this: why would someone send letters or cards I sent them years ago, back to me now, WHY?

Why am I lately receiving packages from family and friends of letters or cards I SENT THEM like 20 years ago? Why would they send them back to me. I don't know why, but it hurts me to receive them. I got one from an old friend, and another from my sister who sent all the birthday cards I sent my own mother like... show more Why am I lately receiving packages from family and friends of letters or cards I SENT THEM like 20 years ago? Why would they send them back to me. I don't know why, but it hurts me to receive them. I got one from an old friend, and another from my sister who sent all the birthday cards I sent my own mother like 20 years ago, and my mom died 3 months ago. I find it a slap in the face, and am so upset. Does anyone know why people do it?????
1 answer 1