What do you think about what Richard Dawkins described to be a ‘religious experience’?

“I hate to admit it, but I have to come to grip with the awkward truth that I have been wrong all this time.” Said Richard Dawkins in a recent interview released yesterday. Richard claimed to have an experience last week in which he was “standing in front of God himself.” Later on he said “I know I'm gonna get... show more “I hate to admit it, but I have to come to grip with the awkward truth that I have been wrong all this time.” Said Richard Dawkins in a recent interview released yesterday. Richard claimed to have an experience last week in which he was “standing in front of God himself.” Later on he said “I know I'm gonna get a lot of anger for this, but I can't ignore this evidence (...) Evidence that until a week ago I've been in the dark.” At the end of the interview he was asked what he had to say to his atheist fans. “I feel like a hypocrite, but at least now I know what it's like to be on both sides, as a skeptic and a born again Christian.” You can watch the full interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfns...