If I live in one state and I am logged onto Facebook should the current session be reading another state that?

If I live in one state and I am logged onto Facebook,should the current session be reading another stae that is halfway across the country based on the IP address? I ask this because I heard that about a month ago Facebook was compromised by some hackers, but Facebook claims that nothing serious happened. However,... show more If I live in one state and I am logged onto Facebook,should the current session be reading another stae that is halfway across the country based on the IP address? I ask this because I heard that about a month ago Facebook was compromised by some hackers, but Facebook claims that nothing serious happened. However, on the Yahoo account that is linked to my Facebook account I noticed that I haven't been getting responses to my emails and the other day when I tried to forward an email it was blocked and a notice came up that said there was suspicious activity on my account.So I changed my password and went to mail options and clicked on POP & Forwarding and did not see another address just an ad for more mail options. However I still think the problem exists because I'm still not getting responses to emails. I tried to contact Facebook on this, but that is like trying to contact Google or Youtube (no email address that is readily public,which is poor customer care/service, imo). I need some advice on this issue.Thanks!