How can I become a Victoria's Secret model? :)))?

I really want to become one, so please help me, thanks :))

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

Every single VS model was already a top runway/editorial model signed to a NY agency for at least 2 years before she got a VS contract

These are the NY agencies that represent the most Angels and models that have walked in recent VS fashion shows

IMG - Gisele, Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Karolina Kurkova, Joan Smalls, Candice Swanepoel, Caroline Winberg, Elsa Hosk

1 Model Management - Bar Refaeli, Selita Ebanks, Fernanda Tavares

DNA - Alessandra Ambrosio, Jessica Clarke, Lindsay Ellingson, Doutzen Kroes

Women - Shannan Click, Toni Garrn, Izabel Goulart, Behati Prinsloo, Lais Ribeiro, Julia Stegner, Anne Vyalitsyna, Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Marilyn - Erin Heatherton, Constance Jablonski, Adriana Lima, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Emanuela de Paula, Liu Wen

Next - Karlie Kloss, Anja Rubik, Shanina Shaik

Supreme - Bregje Heinen, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Ieva Laguna, Flavia de Oliveira

Ford - Maryna Linchuk, Karmen Pedaru, Anais Mali

Elite - Cameron Russel

So the first thing you need to do is move to NY and get into one of these agencies. Then you need to start getting booked on the top designer runway shows (Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Dior, etc). Then you have to get booked on shoots in the major fashion magazines (Vogue, Elle, W, Bazaar, etc). Then, most importantly, you have to hope that Edward Razek, Creative Director of VS, loves your look. He is the one that personally hand picks every VS model. Either he thinks you are sexy enough or he doesn't. It's all his decision

• 7 years ago

There are said to be less than 100 people in the entire world who can be VS models, so unless you're 5ft10 and a size 00, you might want to try other types of modeling.

• 7 years ago

Tall, Beautiful and a perfect bikini body

• Bazza
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

If you are stunningly beautiful with a perfect body no probs. Send 'em a pic.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Lose your self respect

• 7 years ago

Dont eat anything.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.