Do you agree that businesses do NOT make decisions based on "Talking Points"?

someone just said this in another question... and then they said: Businesses do make decisions on how government policies affect them (Regulations)... but isn't it a lot all the same... don't talking points turn into regulations? cons say businesses stopped spending as soon as Obmaa got in... show more someone just said this in another question...

and then they said:

Businesses do make decisions on how government policies affect them (Regulations)...

but isn't it a lot all the same... don't talking points turn into regulations?

cons say businesses stopped spending as soon as Obmaa got in office, but his regulations hadn't taken place yet... they were not spending based on HIS talking points that they assumed he would legislate, right?

oh, I think business very much makes decisions based on talking points and conjecture and perception...
Update: if mitt had won...in your mind, would the economy have waited on him to pass his legislation and for it to be in full effect before anyone started hiring?
Update 2: slo... actually it would be "an investment", not directly a message (politically speaking it would be a message, but businesses would see it slightly different, I was using the political angle as this is a political message board, but you want to talk business, so let's talk.)... if you believe in... show more slo... actually it would be "an investment", not directly a message (politically speaking it would be a message, but businesses would see it slightly different, I was using the political angle as this is a political message board, but you want to talk business, so let's talk.)...

if you believe in con ideas...

it would pretty much lock in cons in 2014 and 2016 and guarantee public supported spending cuts and less regulations... which cons say would make us all a lot more money...

now... if you think all of that is "just nothing"... well, I tend to agree...
Update 3: slo, you're talking business... I'M TALKING POLITICAL STRATEGY... you didn't address my political strategy point and I'M ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT YOUR POINT HERE NOW, BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT IN MY QUESTION... I actually am addressing your point, and you didn't address... show more slo, you're talking business... I'M TALKING POLITICAL STRATEGY... you didn't address my political strategy point and I'M ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT YOUR POINT HERE NOW, BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT IN MY QUESTION...

I actually am addressing your point, and you didn't address mine... but I don't think you're smart enough to get it, so I didn't bring it up...but you did... so there you go...

now please address my statements and PLEASE GO BACK AND DISCUSS THE POLITICAL STRATEGIES IN MY OTHER QUESTION if you don't want to look like a RAGING HYPOCRITE?