I am a vegetarian, and have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and a fatty liver condition?

I am 64 years old, 60 kg weight and I live in Indonesia. What shall I do ? I try already to avoid all fat and oils, I eat no cheese or eggs and take only little skim milk for breakfast.

I am afraid to take cholesterol medication for the rest of my life...

Thanks in advance for your recommendations !

Thank you so much, Sarri, Elly and Hritz for responding to my problem so quickly ! As I live in a smaller town, I do not know whom to ask for advice. I felt quite helpless and alone to solve my medical condition . Your answers do help me !

Often doctors here would just say :" what do you want, its your age ! " and they prescribe more cholosterol pills .

Maturnuwun sangat,

shanti

• Mary

3 years ago, I was diagnosed - hypertension with a reading of 160/100. I used to feel dizzy a lot, my legs had awful cramps, and levels were very low in my potassium, causing my fingers and toes to always cramp together. One day I started to feel really faint while I was driving with my daughter in the back seat and I passed out, hitting 3 cars and ending up in a ditch. That moment,I knew I had to do something because my meds weren't working. I heard about this diet from a friend and thought I'd give it a shot. The results have been remarkable. In just 21 days, I honestly can't remember feeling this good, my blood pressure went from 175/110 to 125/70.

• Amber

Natural Cholesterol Guide?

The problem here is your liver, if you treat your liver with detoxification diets and herbs not only will you be able to reverse the fatty liver condition but also the other two issues will resolve. Fatty liver if is not treated will cause cirrhosis of the liver, you are still in time to stop this nasty process. In your condition you need to take drastic measures to overcome your illnesses, start ASAP on diet consisting of mainly raw fresh fruits and vegetables, raw nuts, raw seeds like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc, vegetable juices daily, lots of water. Avoid sugars, fried foods, wheat flour products such as bread, pasta etc, Milk, cheeses and all dairy products except unsweetened yogurt, no coffee or tea, no alcohol, no yunk food of any kind, eat as natural as possible, take herbal laxatives to make sure your bowels are clean. Also take B complex, vitamin C in large amounts, Zinc, magnesium and fish oil. Take a full glass of water with lemon juice before breakfast every morning to cleanse your liver, this is a powerful drink, you can drink as many glasses of lemon juice and water as you like it is not only very refreshing but powerful detoxifier and blood alkalizing

:I think you shall exercise daily..! Have proper diets

A walk atleast 5-10 miles in morning

• Sarri

medicine???, your insane diet is what got you here, change ur diet asap, or you will be dead very soon..