What to pack for Berlin?

Hi!

I'll be going to Berlin for spring break and I have never been there so I kind of have no idea how the weather is. What type of clothes should I pack? Can you help me?

I am a girl and I'm 14 years old.

Thanks

I'm 14 also and I visit Berlin & Erlangen 3 times a year so this is perfect . Lol :) It is veeerrry cold over there. Especially now it is SNOWING off and on. So bring some scarfs, coats, and some boots. If you are sensitive and not use to cold weather you mgiht want to also bring some mittens and something to cover your ears. I just searched some weather information for you and it says that for the next 3 weeks it is going to range from 20 degrees to 35 degrees. It might not sound as cold as you think but for some reason in Germany it is always much colder than the stupid thermometer says. So pack for some snow/cold rain and winds ! Have fun ! If you have any more questions you can email me at hardworkingcheerleader@gmail.com :)

Source(s): Have been going to Germany for 10 years now :) And vacationed there for 3 1/2 months

i purchased this umbrella because it in good structure the area I had left. i presumed it develop into too fee. grew to develop into out, it rained cats and dogs, it develop into windy, the umbrellas the others had bit the airborne dirt and dust after one use. Mine develop into nice and it grew to develop into interior out, and again again, dissimilar circumstances. It rains each and on a daily basis in London, i imagine. i got here across that the wind and rain made it chilly. "Our" southern jet bypass retains southern England eco-friendly 3 hundred and sixty 5 days round.