• 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Latest Real Player.

• 7 years ago

The Best?

Id have to say Youtube Downloader Pro YTD

• 7 years ago

Type in google "Best video downloader"

click the first link. I've used it for years. I've scanned it with every anti-virus known to man and have looked at the code myself, the program is 100% safe, and works amazing. It adds a "download" button right next to the "like" button on videos.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The best downloaded for YouTube is not a program: just insert "SS" into the URL of your video right before "YouTube" so http://www.SSyoutube.com/.... And press enter, you'll be redirected to a download page

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

If you use IE, Firefox you should Install IDM (Internet Download Manager). It's very easy to download not only sounds but also videos from any website.

I strongly recommend you to use Maxthon web browser. You do not need to install any programme to download video. Just surfing Youtube and download tab will appear.

Good luck !!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Just type youtube downloader into google i always find that good

• 7 years ago

Don't you actually mean "what is the best xhamster downloader?"

I can't think of a good reason to infringe the copywright of YouTube contributors and it just isn't very inconvenient to retrieve information from that site whenever you want.

I can totally understand why you would want to download movies from xhamster, however. It makes much more sense.

• 7 years ago

If you are using the Firefox browser i suggest you to use the DownloadHelper Add-On, that can download any type of videos online.

• 7 years ago

google youtube downloader and theres a programme that you can download and convert

Source(s): -
  • 7 years ago

Clipgrab... works every time, loads of file options.

Or keepvid if you don't want to download a program.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.