The best youtube downloader?

Favorite Answer

Latest Real Player.

The Best?

Id have to say Youtube Downloader Pro YTD

Type in google "Best video downloader"

click the first link. I've used it for years. I've scanned it with every anti-virus known to man and have looked at the code myself, the program is 100% safe, and works amazing. It adds a "download" button right next to the "like" button on videos.

The best downloaded for YouTube is not a program: just insert "SS" into the URL of your video right before "YouTube" so http://www.SSyoutube.com/.... And press enter, you'll be redirected to a download page

If you use IE, Firefox you should Install IDM (Internet Download Manager). It's very easy to download not only sounds but also videos from any website.

I strongly recommend you to use Maxthon web browser. You do not need to install any programme to download video. Just surfing Youtube and download tab will appear.

Good luck !!!

Just type youtube downloader into google i always find that good

Don't you actually mean "what is the best xhamster downloader?"

I can't think of a good reason to infringe the copywright of YouTube contributors and it just isn't very inconvenient to retrieve information from that site whenever you want.

I can totally understand why you would want to download movies from xhamster, however. It makes much more sense.

If you are using the Firefox browser i suggest you to use the DownloadHelper Add-On, that can download any type of videos online.

google youtube downloader and theres a programme that you can download and convert

Source(s): -

Clipgrab... works every time, loads of file options.

Or keepvid if you don't want to download a program.