J
J asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Sunglasses expert with style?

Ok, I've always had a problem finding stylish sunglasses that fit well, that didn't hurt to wear. I'm photo sensitive and need to wear sunglasses. I'm wearing a pair of shades that hurt, because they weigh too much. I'll post a few names of styles with their corresponding numbers, but I fear the styles I like are much too large for me to wear. This is where I need help from a sunglasses expert. Good shades I'll go without food for, because I'm so photosensitive. Please help me find a few pairs to investigate. I hope under $200 is reasonable for a decent pair. Been to several sunglasses stores. It's like they design shades for people grotesquely overweight only, or want to look like a tripped out bug on steroids.

I find I like the following, but are too big:

Bugatti 65282

Christian Dior 2536

Kenneth Cole Reaction KC2413 (found something similar by KC years ago that worked great)

Porche P'8407

my measurements are for size are the following

lens' and bridge length

121mm to 118mm

Lens height

32mm

arm

115mm to 135mm

Any positive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

check this out. cycle between photo, spectral and polarized

http://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/technology/defaul...

On her Facebook page, she labeled the incident as hate crime. the Google Glass bans, blockades of buses (WiFiequipped luxury coaches that shuttle employees between their San Francisco homes and Google, Apple and other Silicon Valley companies) were the most potent sign of the tech backlash in San Francisco, which blames the city skyhigh rents and housing prices on the influx of young tech workers earning sixfigure salaries. The protests against the buses led to an agreement by tech companies to pay a fee for their use of public bus stops. And in March Google announced it would donate $6.8 million to provide free public bus rides to disadvantaged San Francisco kids for two years.

http://www.topglasseshome.com/

The excellent thing to do when you're seeking to be trendy and you wouldn't have buckets of cash is to head classic. Black plastic frames are a basic seem, so you're proper on track together with your first pic. Even JFK had a pair! Which you could by no means go improper with them, as long as they don't look uber sci-fi modern day. Examine the website below. It can be a just right kind and it is available in quite a few distinctive colours, and most glasses providers have this frame in inventory.

http://www.bestsunglasseshome.tk/

Viewers also got to decide the 15th male contestant, chosing Ben Briley over Neco Starr, with the boys getting their chance to sing for votes on Wednesday night when they too will be cut down to ten.

There was also some nonsense about this being first ever rush week