Tax Refund & Education Credits?

Anyone claim Education Credits receive their refund yet?? I filed Jan 23 2013 and my federal was accepted Jan 26th. I know they did not start processing education credits til 2-14. IDK

I finally got a ddd of 2/25 and I have education credits. My return was accepted 2/14. I ordered transcript yesterday and called IRS hotline this morning and it gave me Dodd. Wmr wasn't working

i'm in the comparable boat my 21 days is up right this moment and the refund continues to be being processed. I even have claimed this credit for the previous 3 years I actually have a buddy who claimed the credit and recieved hers 2 weeks in the past. I additionally mandatory my money the day previous that's soooo troublesome. i replaced into purely informed that i would be getting a letter in 2 weeks to fill some thing out and deliver it returned in which will take even longer. Why the tax payer can't be observed as though there's a controversy annoys me human beings have plans for there money that's no longer suitable.

I'm jealous, I had education credits and still haven't got a dd it just still says processing, and available date soon. :(

Mine was accepted 1-26, and I still have nothing. My bars went away last saturday and am still unable to order transcripts. Spoke to IRS today and supposedly I was in error resolution, and something about something being completed the 19th of Feb. Its crazy and if you call you will get a different answer everytime. I was even told to refile cause it had been rejected even though the tax company I use said it wasnt. Then I was told not to refile. Its a big mess up there an no one knows anything.

Source(s): Myself

I received a DD today for 2/25/13. And received my state check today.

I haven't received it but I have a dd of 2/26 =D

Source(s): irs
  • Ryan M

Your refund was only eligible to be processed 7 days ago. 7 days is not that long.

.