Tax Refund & Education Credits?

Anyone claim Education Credits receive their refund yet?? I filed Jan 23 2013 and my federal was accepted Jan 26th. I know they did not start processing education credits til 2-14. IDK

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

I finally got a ddd of 2/25 and I have education credits. My return was accepted 2/14. I ordered transcript yesterday and called IRS hotline this morning and it gave me Dodd. Wmr wasn't working

• 3 years ago

i'm in the comparable boat my 21 days is up right this moment and the refund continues to be being processed. I even have claimed this credit for the previous 3 years I actually have a buddy who claimed the credit and recieved hers 2 weeks in the past. I additionally mandatory my money the day previous that's soooo troublesome. i replaced into purely informed that i would be getting a letter in 2 weeks to fill some thing out and deliver it returned in which will take even longer. Why the tax payer can't be observed as though there's a controversy annoys me human beings have plans for there money that's no longer suitable.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'm jealous, I had education credits and still haven't got a dd it just still says processing, and available date soon. :(

• 7 years ago

Mine was accepted 1-26, and I still have nothing. My bars went away last saturday and am still unable to order transcripts. Spoke to IRS today and supposedly I was in error resolution, and something about something being completed the 19th of Feb. Its crazy and if you call you will get a different answer everytime. I was even told to refile cause it had been rejected even though the tax company I use said it wasnt. Then I was told not to refile. Its a big mess up there an no one knows anything.

Source(s): Myself
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I received a DD today for 2/25/13. And received my state check today.

• 7 years ago

I haven't received it but I have a dd of 2/26 =D

Source(s): irs
  • Ryan M
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Your refund was only eligible to be processed 7 days ago. 7 days is not that long.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.