Good evening Brits. Was it a war of Independence or a war of betrayal?

What I mean by that, the Brits had many do their fighting for them and betrayed them all The Brits shipped over Hessian [German] mercenaries and on defeat refused to ship many home many went to live with German speaking Amish who to this day say when one leave their faith ''he has gone... show more What I mean by that, the Brits had many do their fighting for them and betrayed them all

The Brits shipped over Hessian [German] mercenaries and on defeat refused to ship many home many went to live with German speaking Amish who to this day say when one leave their faith ''he has gone English''

The Brits excited,paid, and armed the American Indian and never made mention of them in the peace treaty as if too say ''do what you want with them''

They had hundreds of thousands of '',Americans'' who felt the need to have a monarchy many took up arms against Americans they should of known what they were in for , the British Gen Cornwallis tried to address the issue of ''loyalist'' in article 10 in the terms of surrender at Yorktown, Gen Washington rejected it. In the peace treaty ''Loyalist'' were never mentioned they rightful faced hardships many were forced marched into Canada ''this will be your new home''

The British enticed tens of thousands of blacks to fight on their side with the Dommore Declaration on their defeat they did ship some to Canada and London however the land they were settled on in Nova Scotia was useless their neighbours let them know they were not welcome many returned to the U S. Blacks in London were refused a pension reduced to begging on the streets later when the Brits offered to relocate them in Sierra Leone Africa many who were fit too travel ''yes get me out of here''

So for Americans it would be the ''War of Independence'' for the Brits it would be ''the war of betrayal'' do y'all agree?
Update: Please save the youtube whilst Boys don't watch them nor cartoons nor do I masturbate
Update 2: The Tank Please spare me you self righteous Brits B/s slavery was introduced into America hell in fact all of the Americas under British rule it was outlawed in much of America before it was in the U K this evil was of British doing You Brits and the games you play when it comes to American history would be much... show more The Tank Please spare me you self righteous Brits B/s slavery was introduced into America hell in fact all of the Americas under British rule it was outlawed in much of America before it was in the U K this evil was of British doing You Brits and the games you play when it comes to American history would be much like saying ''did you know over 30% of the chinese were opium addicts?'' You S/O/B's imported opium into china there were very few people of coloUr in the UK as you are elitist bas##ds in fact up under recent times a man would leave with wife and children of coloUr were he found them as it was unheard of to bring a person of coloUr back to the U K tell me cowboy were you Brits the first to abolish slavery in your part of the world? Bet you think you were
I'll address you treatment of the America Indian next
Update 3: Google up Declaration of Independence the 27th reason T Jefferson gave to break with the king ''he turned loose the merciless savages'' who killed without care for age gender or condition [Children ,women and injured] Google up ''The Beaver Wars'' more indian were killed or displaced... show more Google up Declaration of Independence the 27th reason T Jefferson gave to break with the king ''he turned loose the merciless savages'' who killed without care for age gender or condition [Children ,women and injured] Google up ''The Beaver Wars'' more indian were killed or displaced in these wars all to get British rum and guns Google up the British Gen in America J Amherst as he wrote about ''giving the savages..small pox infested blankets'' Google up Jane McCrea talk of savagery [found nude means she was also raped] Google up ''the purchase of York [Toronto]'' 100 barrels of rum Opium=Rum
As far as your insults of American lack of knowledge Whilst Boy it would easier to tell you what country I have not been too
Howeverst you are correct about wikipedia I call it ''The British Pravda'' Sure nice talking with ya and be sure to bring your smug pretentious self righteous brit butt back do ya hear
Update 4: Hugh this is about the 8th time you have not answered the question and just talked of my supposed child molestation look do yourself a favoUr do not let your daughter read my post as fascinating as they might be I believe her fantasy has turned to reality in her little mind