What TV Serial should I watch next?

I'm a huge fan of watching TV, I can watch buy series' and watch them in bulk, but I'm very fussy about what I watch. What would you recommend for me?

Here are some of my favorite serials:

- Doctor Who

- Torchwood

- Lost

- Continuum

- Heroes

- Falling Skies

- The Walking Dead

• ?
    Favorite Answer

These are my favorite T.V. Shows that I recommend for you to watch: *Available on Netflix

The Vampire Diaries* - About a girl, and these two vampire brothers who are in love with her. Their's no other way for me to describe it, other then being just amazing. Vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids, and doppelgangers are involved. :)

Alias* - About a women who thinks she's working for the CIA, but she's actually working for a government agency called SD-6, an agency the CIA is against. After realizing that, she does everything in her power to go against them for murdering her fiance. This is the most action packed show I've ever seen in my life, and it's just amazing! It makes me so addicted, that I literally scream to watch the next episode (because a lot of them end in cliff hangers). Oh, and I've never cried so much for a show in my whole entire life, so that definitely says something. I definitely recommend it! :D This show ended after five seasons, but it was amazing! Also, the creator of "Lost", J.J. Abrams, is the creator of this show as well. ;D That should tell you how good this show is.

Arrested Development* - About a family and their life, lol. Honestly, this show is just to make you laugh by all the things this family does, and I have to say, it's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen! :) At first, this show ended after three seasons, but now they're bring it back for a fourth season. :D

Friday Night Lights* - About football and family. I'm not really a football-type person, so I was skeptical about watching this show, but I was forced into it, and I have to say, I'm glad I was! This show isn't all about football, it's also about life and family, and how it's like being in a small town where your connected to everybody. It's a very real, emotional, beautiful, amazing show. No other words to describe it. :) This show ended after five seasons.

Kyle XY* - About a very unique boy, who is different from everyone else. He's welcomed into the world by a loving family, and you just see his life as a special person. I believe this show only went on for three seasons, but it's definitely one of my favorites.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer* - About a girl, who is a vampire slayer, and you see her experience through slaying vampires her whole life. It's one of the best shows in television history, and I would recommend it for anyone! Vampires, werewolves, witches, you name it. All kinds of demons are involved! This show ended after seven seasons.

Roswell* - About a girl who falls in love with an alien, but he acts like a human, and has a normal life with his family. You see the aliens trying to find out where they're from, who their real family are, etc. It's a deep show, and I've seen the whole series multiple times, I can't get over it. I believe it's one of the best shows I've ever seen, and that anyone can watch it. :) This show ended after three reasons, but is definitely worth watching.

Firefly* - About a group of people who live on a firefly spaceship named Serenity, and do jobs for people, like steal goods, etc. It's a space western show, and is set in the future. You get to learn about each character, and it's just a deep show that makes you want to cry at times. Sadly, it was canceled after their first season. They couldn't even finish the season, they only had fourteen episodes. I know you may be thinking, why should I watch this show if it only lasted a season? But I have to say, I never regretted it once. It's an amazing show that deserves to be renewed, and is definitely worth watching.

Revenge - About a girl who tries to get revenge on a family for taking advantage of her father, and having him killed. It's a really great show, and makes you want to watch the next episode right away! :D

The Big Bang Theory - About this group of guys who love science, super heroes, comic books, girls, and any other things nerd related! :D I honestly don't know how to describe this show, other than it's one of the most funniest television shows I've ever seen. Their's A LOT of science in this show, so you may not understand what they're saying, but thats the funny part. :D I would definitely recommend it!

That's all of the shows I can think of right now, lol. Shows I'm going to begin watching are: "Nikita", "Prison Break", "Breaking Bad", "Grey's Anatomy", "Once Upon A Time", "Modern Family", and "The Carrie Diaries". :) I have a thing for old television shows. :D Hope this helped!

Supernatural

The 4400

I would recommend Sherlock which is by Steven Moffat and Merlin

Source(s): Huge Doctor Who and Torchwood fan

Game of Thrones, Chicago Fire, Jericho

You should try Supernatural, Dexter, and Firefly

Once upon a Time

Breaking Bad is the best.

Game of Thrones

Sherlock

Big Love

Boardwalk Empire

The Sopranos

The Wire

True Blood (easily one of the most entertaining shows I've ever watched)

ijm

WALKING DEAD!!!!!!! and torchwood :))))))))