How to clean moldy rice cooker?

last week, I made pork and onion by steaming it in the rice cooker. After dinner i cleaned up, but completely forgot about cleaning the rice cooker. So, there has been some onion and the water used to steam the pork sitting in the rice cooker for about 5 days. I went to use the rice cooker today to steam... show more last week, I made pork and onion by steaming it in the rice cooker. After dinner i cleaned up, but completely forgot about cleaning the rice cooker. So, there has been some onion and the water used to steam the pork sitting in the rice cooker for about 5 days. I went to use the rice cooker today to steam breakfast and i opened it to find black (or dark green.. its hard to see in my kitchen, lighting isnt that great) mold in the rice cooker steaming tray, then lifted the tray to find a white film (maybe hardened pork fat? it wouldnt break up and go down the drain so i had to use chopsticks to dispose of it) on top of the water with mold on top of it. I threw the whole thing in the sink and turned the warm water on and tried to wash it away. I stood back and tried not to breathe the spores, and didnt use my hands to wash anything since I dont have gloves. then I boiled a pot of hot water, covered the rice cooker and steaming tray with baking soda and filled it up with the hot water. Its soaking now. Is this enough?? or do I need to wash it with vingegar??
I dont have bleach or vinegar on hand since I just moved here not too long ago.. I will need to go out and buy some.