Can you give me some informations about the BELIEVE tour?
Hi! I'm 14 and I'm going to Justin Bieber's concert March 11th. It's 20 days away, but I wanted to know a few things and opinions.
1- What should I wear?Should I wear merchandise? If yes how can I make it look better? The average temperature outside is 14-16 ºC (57-61ºF)
2- At what time should I be there? I do have golden circle tickets, however there are 2500 people in the golden circle and I want to be in the first few rows. The concert starts at 7:30 pm.
3- Should I take a poster? If yes what size.
4- What is the best way I can meet Justin without meet & greets?
5- How can I convince my mum to let me and my friends go more towards the front and for her to stay further in the back? (I am going with 2 friends my age and my mum and my aunt so I wanted my friends and I to kind of be away from the adults just so we can fully enjoy ourselves)
Thanks for the answers
P.S: If you don't like Justin Bieber just don't be rude!
- JulietteLv 78 years agoFavourite answer
1. Yes, wear merchandise, and wear things which will make you look like as big of a fan as possible! Like a Justin T shirt, purple hoodie, jeans, and bring a small Canadian flag to wave.
2. Arrive there at around 2pm
3. They confiscate posters at most venues. I suggest bringing a small Canadian flag, he noticed one of those when I saw him in 2011!
4. Try and find out which hotel he's staying at and wait outside. If he's in a good mood, he'll come out and take pictures.
5. Just say to her that you feel embarrassed if she watches you fangirling lol
- papenLv 44 years ago
a million. particular, placed on merchandise, and placed on issues which will make you appear to be as massive of a fan as attainable! Like a Justin T blouse, pink hoodie, denims, footwear. 2. Arrive there at around 2pm 3. They confiscate posters at maximum venues. I advise bringing a small Canadian flag, he observed a type of once I observed him in 2011! 4. attempt and discover out which hotel he's staying at and wait outdoors. If he's in a good temper, he will come out and take photos. 5. only say to her which you're feeling embarrassed if she watches you fangirling lol have relaxing! i'm seeing him precisely a week earlier you, March 4th :)
- 8 years ago
1- dont wear merch. please. just wear something you'll be warm in
2- there will be people there days before, so don't try and compete. get there a few hours earlier maybe
3- no, it'll get in the way and annoy people behind you
4- you won't, sorry.
5- don't get lost!? just bring your mum it'll be fine