Can you give me some informations about the BELIEVE tour?
Hi! I'm 14 and I'm going to Justin Bieber's concert March 11th. It's 20 days away, but I wanted to know a few things and opinions.
1- What should I wear? The average temperature outside is 14-16 ºC (57-61ºF)
2- At what time should I be there? I do have golden circle tickets, however there are 2500 people in the golden circle and I want to be in the first few rows. The concert starts at 7:30 pm.
3- Should I take a poster? If yes what size.
4- What is the best way I can meet Justin without meet & greets?
5- How can I convince my mum to let me and my friends go more towards the front and for her to stay further in the back? (I am going with 2 friends my age and my mum and my aunt so I wanted my friends and I to kind of be away from the adults just so we can fully enjoy ourselves)
Thanks for the answers
P.S: If you don't like Justin Bieber just don't be rude!
- Anonymous8 years agoFavourite answer
i'm going to the believe tour in 12 days, ahh!
high five for loving justin ;)
1) wear shorts with tights and a pretty shirt, take a jacket incase it's cold, wear converse or vans or something along the lines of that, don't wear completely purple!
2)get there about 1-3pm
3)some venues don't allow posters, i remember getting mine took off me when i went to the my world tour:(
4) stand at the gates where all the tour buses are!! at the my world tour justin didn't come out but alfredo did! unfortunately i was near the back of the crowd :(
5)just tell them that they should stay at the back or they'll get squished
have fun love!! XX
- JulietteLv 78 years ago
1. Yes, wear merchandise, and wear things which will make you look like as big of a fan as possible! Like a Justin T shirt, purple hoodie, jeans, sneakers.
2. Arrive there at around 2pm
3. They confiscate posters at most venues. I suggest bringing a small Canadian flag, he noticed one of those when I saw him in 2011!
4. Try and find out which hotel he's staying at and wait outside. If he's in a good mood, he'll come out and take pictures.
5. Just say to her that you feel embarrassed if she watches you fangirling lol
Have fun! I'm seeing him exactly a week before you, March 4th :)
- BartLv 68 years ago
It's very gay.