Can you give me some informations about the BELIEVE tour?

Hi! I'm 14 and I'm going to Justin Bieber's concert March 11th. It's 20 days away, but I wanted to know a few things and opinions.

1- What should I wear? The average temperature outside is 14-16 ºC (57-61ºF)

2- At what time should I be there? I do have golden circle tickets, however there are 2500 people in the golden circle and I want to be in the first few rows. The concert starts at 7:30 pm.

3- Should I take a poster? If yes what size.

4- What is the best way I can meet Justin without meet & greets?

5- How can I convince my mum to let me and my friends go more towards the front and for her to stay further in the back? (I am going with 2 friends my age and my mum and my aunt so I wanted my friends and I to kind of be away from the adults just so we can fully enjoy ourselves)

Thanks for the answers

P.S: If you don't like Justin Bieber just don't be rude!

i'm going to the believe tour in 12 days, ahh!

high five for loving justin ;)

1) wear shorts with tights and a pretty shirt, take a jacket incase it's cold, wear converse or vans or something along the lines of that, don't wear completely purple!

2)get there about 1-3pm

3)some venues don't allow posters, i remember getting mine took off me when i went to the my world tour:(

4) stand at the gates where all the tour buses are!! at the my world tour justin didn't come out but alfredo did! unfortunately i was near the back of the crowd :(

5)just tell them that they should stay at the back or they'll get squished

have fun love!! XX

1. Yes, wear merchandise, and wear things which will make you look like as big of a fan as possible! Like a Justin T shirt, purple hoodie, jeans, sneakers.

2. Arrive there at around 2pm

3. They confiscate posters at most venues. I suggest bringing a small Canadian flag, he noticed one of those when I saw him in 2011!

4. Try and find out which hotel he's staying at and wait outside. If he's in a good mood, he'll come out and take pictures.

5. Just say to her that you feel embarrassed if she watches you fangirling lol

Have fun! I'm seeing him exactly a week before you, March 4th :)

• Bart

It's very gay.