Red, red wine... come close to me...come share my philosophy...?

The Romans used to say:

"In Vino Veritas"

In wine, there is truth.

Do you believe that a glass of Merlot may help to calm those raging neurons inside your head, and in doing so, help you to see what was previously hidden by the maelstrom?

Hmm, lets perform an experiment Fur. Come on over. We'll share a bottle and see how much truth we reveal to each other.

I think, I Do Not have the Personal Experience, But, I Saw These Guys, Pouring Their Truths of Their Life, During the Full Cutting of Their Arrack, without Acknowledge About Them, But, They are theTrue Human of Their "SELF " During That Time Only, ( Kudikkaaran Peachu Vidhinthalae Poachu).

• I'm drinking a bottle of French rosé. A bit rough going down but **** me I'm glad to see someone who finds truth in wine. Wine and philosophy are brothers! It's a good catalyst for letting out what's hidden beneath.

• jeff

I believe the romans noticed that the more wine, the more truth. As in drunks often blurt out what is on their mind.

• Vash

Perhaps it changes ones perspective but mostly it causes an allergic reaction for me...still my neurons enjoy the break from sharing space with those lazier dendrites getting killed off.

The Romans were a megalomaniacal super-tribe of sex-crazed gangbangers.

.

For me it's usually just a way for me to end up under the table and usually with someone on top of me.

....perhaps the Romans would have been better off if they had instead realized that;

"In Spirit, there is Truth"....

....not "in spirits, there is truth."

One day, we may all learn to discern the Eternal difference.

Source(s): Life, as it is.

Yes, but one can learn to do this without alcohol.

Wine philosophy is controversy. It's hot and sexy.

:D