How can I stop my MineCraft server lagging when I have a teamspeak server running at the same time?

I have to host both a minecraft server and a teamspeak server because my friends can't make either. I have tried running them at the same time but the fps on minecraft goes right down for all players even at lowest settings. Is there a way I can stop this fps massacre because at the moment, it's unplayable.... show more I have to host both a minecraft server and a teamspeak server because my friends can't make either. I have tried running them at the same time but the fps on minecraft goes right down for all players even at lowest settings. Is there a way I can stop this fps massacre because at the moment, it's unplayable. In depth answers please! I have had enough of having to find things out for myself since most guides are very vague.