I just filed my taxes, on Feb 9th (2013), I DID claim my education credit, when will the IRS accept it?

I saw on my submit page for e-file, that the IRS was NOT accepting taxes with education credits until mid February, but that it could still be submitted early. Taxactdotcom checked for errors and everything was fine and ready for submitting, I've not got an email back from the IRS saying it was received or... show more I saw on my submit page for e-file, that the IRS was NOT accepting taxes with education credits until mid February, but that it could still be submitted early. Taxactdotcom checked for errors and everything was fine and ready for submitting, I've not got an email back from the IRS saying it was received or accepted, is this normal? I'm worried! I special plans for my return. Is it possible that its not mid February-ish enough?