How can i reset my admin users password without a disk or play a game that has admin privileges without pass?

I cant play maplestory without a admin password and i disabled UAC but the hackshield error says i need to be logged into a admin account and since i cant log into it (because of parental contols) i need to reset it without doing a clean install of windows 7 or booting it from a disk. Is there a way? Things ive... show more I cant play maplestory without a admin password and i disabled UAC but the hackshield error says i need to be logged into a admin account and since i cant log into it (because of parental contols) i need to reset it without doing a clean install of windows 7 or booting it from a disk.
Is there a way?
Things ive tried:
Run as administrator
RUNAS
ive basically tried everything but all i get is a access denied - system error 5 or it says i dont have permission help me please somebody.
Update: I cannot use a boot disk or do a clean install
Update 2: I CANNOT RUN CMD AS ADMIN - I DO NOT HAVE THE PASSWORD
i am allowed to play the game its just that i cant.
Update 3: Let me make this more clear:
I can run maplestory with no problem but when hacksheild is loading it says i need to log in as admin.
I do not have the password therefore i cant login is there a way i can still play the game?
1 answer 1