Help internet problems?

this is getting ridculous it took me 5 attempts to open this page. Everytime i try to click on one of my book marks it tells me that internet explorer is not responding and this is an endless loop :S It happened when i had to install a windows thing but i don tremeber what it was cuz it kept popping up everytime i... show more this is getting ridculous it took me 5 attempts to open this page. Everytime i try to click on one of my book marks it tells me that internet explorer is not responding and this is an endless loop :S It happened when i had to install a windows thing but i don tremeber what it was cuz it kept popping up everytime i tried to do something. Can someone at least tell me how to restart computer when its opening with the F keys.
Ages ago my computer got a virus on it and was locked down but i found a way to restart it from a previous update. i can remeber how to do this... someone hellp pleeaassseeee