At the end of the day who will have a better career RG3 or Colin Kaepernick?

And if you would to choose between them both of who it be? RG3 or Colin?

• Hawk M
    Favorite Answer

Injuries say "No pick"

how many promising careers have been ended by injuries. right now they both look very good, but you are right about QB's that run around a lot. Big Ben has already had a great career, and I love to watch him run around the back field, breaking tackles, but with all those concussions, knee and foot injuries, he is one play away from ending his career.

He has already played all the way through the playoffs, and almost won a Super Bowl, on a foot with 2 broken bones in it. He's not 24 anymore, and will have to adapt his style, or the Steelers better start looking for a backup, that is good enuff to take over, the next 1-15 years,

I like Ben, ( I am a working musician, and I know how aggressive 20 year old groupies can get, even right in front of our wives. Add a drunk birthday party to it?) She was out to Party!

did Ben show some bad judgement? Yes. just like all the pro that BRAG about having sex with over 1K, 2K. 3K 5k, and way more groupies. (NBA, are you listening?)

One of my best friends, (this happened before I knew him, no big deal, but I wasn't not much)

the girl (Cute I hear) came back out with a cake full of candles, she was still naked, along with a bunch of his friends, and past girl friends, conquests, etc, and they partied for another for a couple hours. He was one of the best drummers in town, always in demand.

He was a real nice, friendly guy, that always had girls chasing him. He was a drummer, in some of the best bands in town. and I met several of his friends, so I have no reason to not believe him.

Collin or RG3? We have only seen each play one year,.

Elway did get, till the end if his career, a LOT of great QB's took years to become great.

We aren't mindreaders.

Hmmm..

Currently in this situation, Colin Kaepernick would have a better career because of the team he is surrounded by especially Jim Harbaugh. Who's better? I think RG3, since he has shown that he is capable of turning a team around drastically. The last time the Redskins finished first in regular season was 1999. The Niners turned around under Jim Harbaugh in 2011 with Alex Smith as the QB who in prior years were no where near the playoffs. I think Kaepernick is a great player, but I would like see how he would perform under another teams circumstances. However, that will never be answered. Kaepernick got a rocket arm, but I have yet to see a pass in really tight coverage or passes thrown over the shoulder of his receivers. Colin though is not a typical QB and fits very well with Jim Harbaugh's offense.

I pick Colin Kaepernick

When RG3 runs more than 70 yards, his passing most of times doesn't go 200 yrds

But Kaepernick can run 100+ yards and throw 200-300 yards.

Kaepernick in my opinion will have a great career.

I think Kaepernick, he's like an RG3 clone, only that he seems about even 15% better in every aspect

He's better at running with it, he's got a stronger arm, he's better looking, he made it to the superbowl and almost won but RG3 got pwned by Haloti Ngata in the playoffs and couldn't make it the whole way

Etc etc

Thats a good question, If the 49ers keep surrounding kaepernick with the tools that he has around him now then i choose colin, and overall I think colin is the better QB all round

If I knew for a fact that RG3 wont get serious injuries in his future then I would stick with him, BUT I just can't see him avoiding injuries. He just seems to fragile to me which is a total bummer because he is very talented. So with that being said I'm going to stick with Kaepernick, this kid has a rocket arm, he's accurate and he can hurt you with his feet also; he's just to hard to contain.

RG3 since i'm not impressed by the recent performances of Kapernick.

Colin Kaepernick.

Robert Griffin III (RG3) is overrated by media.

They are both over rated.. Colin CHOKED.. and RG3 is injury Prone already. id Pick Colin..

Rg3 is overrated. He is gonna be out in 3 seasons cause of injuries.