Tin asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 7 years ago

Can I install Norton,Symantec.Antivirus.Coporate.Edition.v10.2.1000.1.Vista32 on the computer with Windows7?

If i install That software on my computet with windows 7 64bits, that anti virus software will change my computer system.

The software i intend to install is Symantec.AntiVirus.Coporate.Edition.v10.2.1000.1.vista32.

• Raen
    Favorite Answer

symantec isn't a great software, and it's not cheap either. Norton in general is on the bottom rung of the antivirus software. I'd go with avast, which is free and it's very good at blocking viruses.

2

Source(s): Perfect Antivirus Protection Suite : http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?FeSD

Yes you can

I know the option for a 64 bits system will not be displayed during the setup The installer for the 64-bit version of Symantec AntiVirus is on CD 1 in the Savwin64\x86 folder. Double-click the file Savwin64\x86\Setup.exe to start the installation.

Alternative to this you can download the software from the Norton website http://www.symantec.com/index.jsp and use your exisiting license.

Source(s): cisco network analyst for the last 4 years :)
  • Anama

Norton is okay, but tech support can be expensive and time consuming. The program itself is solid and will get the job done. If that is what you have with your service then by all means use it!

If you have options look into McAfee and Kapersky or Vipre those cost less and are just as effective.

And no, it will not change your software, it runs quietly in the background while you are online.

you could disable automobile restart after updates. it rather is a very undesirable concept to disable updates. a million. click start up -> Run 2. enter “gpedit.msc” 3. bypass to community computing gadget coverage -> computing gadget Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> abode windows factors -> abode windows replace 4. Double-click on “No automobile-restart for scheduled computerized replace installation” 5. enable it! 6. Reboot the computing gadget Now the computing gadget gets updates yet no longer restart once you're working. permit me understand in case you decide on help doing this.

yes you can

but make full backup point because this is windows.

• it not change your system it runs in compatiblity mode